Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If I Ran For President



...my platform would be as follows:

If elected President, I promise to do as little as possible.

I will not use my Executive powers to legislate or adjudicate.

I will push no agenda.

If a bill is put on my desk that is unconstitutional I will veto it.

I will not prop up failing companies. I will let them fail so that the capital and labor can be made available to build better companies. The market picks the winner and losers, not me.

I will not tell you that you shouldn't smoke or that you should exercise or what you should eat or what kind of car you should drive or what kind of light bulb to put in your lamp. You're all grown ups. Figure it out.

I won't advise you on your religious practices or your lack thereof. That's you're business. I'm running for President, not Pope.

I will honor treaties and agreements that we are already committed to but I will avoid new alliances whenever possible. Foreign entanglements lead to wasteful and unwinnable disputes.

However, there are a few "modest" undertakings (which I believe fall within the purview of constitutional presidential powers) that I will attempt.

I will work toward removing any and all barriers to free trade.

I will deploy the military only if there is a clear and present danger to our country or our interests. I will move toward disengaging from current conflicts. I will attempt to shrink the military-industrial complex and broker for peace.

I will advocate for liberty. I will enforce equality under the law for all citizens. I will use the power of the federal government to protect individual rights (especially property rights) not to threaten them.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Spiral bound on its tapered edge, which stops the binding from encroaching on the page, this A5 notebook has a simple yet sleek design. http://oiky22yq84.dip.jp http://dge40o3ob3.dip.jp http://h3b6868f6d.dip.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ›‚๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธRecording the success in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $40,000 support level once again and this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $80,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Bernie Doran daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.9 BTC to 3.9BTC. Mr Bernie’s daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp : + 1424(285)-0682 , Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM for inquiries , Bitcoin is taking over the world
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น▶︎๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ผ✅๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ❒▼⫸๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

    ReplyDelete